what is the latest debian package

Tommy Moore stp at saitechinc.com
Tue Aug 28 03:18:56 EDT 2001

The debian bot floppies we have now are for debian 2.2R2. The current
version out is 2.2R3. As I hinted to last week on the list will be working
on updating the images so that the first cd which is the only one modified
works wit h the other 2 cds that you can snag from the official debian
mirrors.
Either distro is nice. We also have RH 7.1 modified installers also. If
you just want the boot disks for debian go to
ftp://ftp.braille.uwo.ca/pub/linux/speakup/disks
Also the cd iamge for debian is there as well. If you want Red Hat cd
images go to ftp://198.172.228.165/pub/linux/rh7.1/iso
Am not the official site for the RH stuff since Bill maintains the Red Hat
stuff but I mirror off of him because I have a faster pipe and don't want
ot bog his line down too badly.

Tommy