segmentation faults

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Mon Aug 27 13:14:54 EDT 2001

Hey guys,
If its a memory problem often Electric Fence is useful in detecting the
error, it stops right on the line where you have the problem.  Its a
static library so you'll have to compile it in to find the problem.
There are other utilities that will catch all sorts of problems that
will greatly alleviate your time spent in gdb or the necessity of
diagnostic printf() statements.

I can't remember the URL but you can find it with Google.

     73s Jim Wantz WB0TFK