Running DOS applications under Linux

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Sat Aug 25 10:26:33 EDT 2001

Hi Peter -
There is a program called "dosemu" that emulates DOS under Linux. However
if you use a speech synthesizer for Linux access there may be a problem
trying to use the same device for the DOS environment that dosemu gives
you. That is a problem the folks are working on.

In my case I use DOS so rarely that I prefer just to reboot into a real
DOS when I need it.

Chuck