cdrecord using zipslack

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Fri Aug 24 16:47:44 EDT 2001

Hi.  I am in a crunch where most of my burning has been off the winblows
box because that is where the scsi card is and the burner and my
girlfriends usage of the computer so it still has windows.  Recently we
reinstalled winblows and now I can't find my adapteck ez cd creater cd to
make some disks and so I want to do the quick and dirty thing and just
record my cds I need to have done by tomorrow uisng linux.  The fastest
way I can think of right now rather than pulling out boards onto another
box is to install zipslack and add the necessary packages because I don't
imagine it comes with cdrecord.  My question is if there is problems
burning cds off a non-native linux system such as zipslack?

Thanks.

--- Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then
something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination...
We learned to talk...