Hello to everyone

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 13:34:05 EDT 2001

Hi if you can't get CDs, you could just download 12 floppy images
and let the system install over the net.  This is how I installed
Debian on my desktop system.  At that time, I only had a 28K connection,
so the install took 8 hours.  The nice thing about this is when the
modem lost connection, the system would re-connect and keep trying.

          Kenny