Hewlet Packard and Linux

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri Aug 24 10:59:40 EDT 2001

Dell recently discontinued prebuilt linux computers.

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, David Poehlman wrote:

> you might want to try dell as well.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp