Hello to everyone

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Thu Aug 23 15:26:12 EDT 2001

8.0 megabit download here using sprint ion and 1.0 megabit upload.  So
anyone connecting to me receives that fast pipe.

--- Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then
something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination...
We learned to talk...