triple talk internal/external

Jim Ruby jruby at charter.net
Wed Aug 22 19:35:05 EDT 2001

I can't beleive this company would require a non disclosure agreement as the blind comunity just has such good access to everyting and no road blocks to deal with.  I guess if I would of known this I would not be
quite so keen on buying products from them.  I think I will write them a letter asking why.  Was it hard to get the double talk specs?

,