No text editing???

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Wed Aug 22 05:50:14 EDT 2001

I'd go on e step forther and suggest that it might to some extent be the
operator of the machine as well.
I mean by this that it is possible that they may not be properly aquainted
with speakup and it's functions.
it only took me a week to grasp the basics but for others it might take
just that little bit longer.
Do you think that this could have a baring on the oppinions of others
relating to text editing?

shaun..

FEAR: Fear attracts the fearful, the strong, the weak, the innocent, the
corrupt
. FEAR: Fear is my alli.