No text editing???

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Mon Aug 20 20:59:53 EDT 2001

Ay, I have to say that the only problem Speakup has ever has is it doesn't
type for me thus it doesn't fix all the spelling errors. Seriously though,
I find Speakup to be one incredible piece of work. Its made such a
difference in my life. Not to sound hokie or anything, but Speakup and
Linux have really brought my interest in computers far beyond my wildest
dreams. Trapped inmicroslop hell limited me to what I could do and
learn. SOme may argue, but I can assure you that there's little windows
has ever offered and certainly has never made any task as simple as Linux
and Speakup. Kirk and those who have contributed to the development of
Speakup deserve a big thank you. I take every opportunity to tell folks
about Speakup and the wonderful things the folks involved have done.

---
Scott