No text editing???

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Mon Aug 20 07:51:06 EDT 2001

Hi all,

Charles, if you are using a DOS computer as a terminal to link to your
Linux box, sure you can use wp5.1 or whatever you like and upload it
to your linux box.  but if you are using Linux from the console, then,
you need to use a Linux Editor.  I find that I like emacs and
emacspeak, coupled with Speakup.  This way I get the power and
flexibility of Emacspeak and its attendant extensions, as well as the
power and ease of speakup's access to other console apps.  In fact,
this is the only area in my life where I can have my cake and eat it
too.  <smile>

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons