Dectalk internal pc card?

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Mon Aug 20 06:05:33 EDT 2001

wait a minute I take that back! I do apologise for that statement. I
didn't think about what I was saying.
however, as others on the list have suggested, eventually, Kirk will have
support for most synths built in to speakup at some time or another.

shaun..

FEAR: Fear attracts the fearful, the strong, the weak, the innocent, the
corrupt
. FEAR: Fear is my alli.