No text editing???

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Mon Aug 20 02:50:08 EDT 2001

On Sun, 19 Aug 2001, Saqib Shaikh wrote:
> i personally prefer emacspeak because speakup doesn't have full text editing
> support yet, and text editing seems the key to doing most tasks under linux.

My roomate has been using linux at home exclusively for about two
years. She is using speakup and manages to edit text. In fact, text
editing is a very important part of her efforts to get through a
school. So, if there is no text editing how does she do it? (I am sure she
really is blind and know there is no monitor on her computer to cheat
with.)

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

The mind is like a parachute; it works much better when open.
If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.