lookin' good

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Fri Aug 17 17:56:30 EDT 2001

Well, I don't know any programming language, but hope to learn soon. I'm
actually very interested in C, Perl, etc. Gotten pretty fair with Html and
that's been interesting. In any case I digress. I can fully appreciate
dreaming about solutions, but I think mine were kinda nightmarish in
nature. Apt-get install this and that and this and that and on and on and
it was really scary stuff after while.Not to mention before all that it
was partitioning and hacking on reasons why things wouldn't boot and it
was really nuts. I think this is a part of the process for figuring stuff
out. Lastnight it was cooking kernels and I swear I had a dream I was
roasting kernels on the grill or something. Was all insane, but well
whatever works. The mind is a very scary playground or at least mine seems
to be.

cul

---
Scott