Major problem with Speakup.

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Thu Aug 16 21:00:30 EDT 2001

BTW:  whomever noted the double messaging from this list isn't the only
person receiving duplicates messages in the same list.

It's most likely a problem associated with the list serv itself.

Additionally, agree on please keep message content in text only.  I prefer
using a shell account for email which doesn't read html code.

Thanks!  -  Amanda Lee
Alexandria, VA