tv tunner and Linux

Brian Borowski brianb at braille.uwo.ca
Sun Aug 12 09:37:56 EDT 2001

You can check in linux/Documentation/video4linux/bttv, read the information
there, go to the web site(s) mentioned there, obtain the latest bttv (if
you wish), and also you should get xawtv which contains some command-line
utilities which will help you use the card.  You can do just audio, or you
can (if you use X), watch the thing, (don't know why you'd want to do that,
but some do), and you can also do video-capture/frame-grabbing...

Brian Borowski