A tail of two NICs - help needed

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Wed Aug 1 15:52:43 EDT 2001

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Gregory Nowak wrote:
> How well and for how long do theese
> $15 cards work after they're installed in the machine?
> Greg

Hmmm, since they are still working two years after installation I don't
know. But they seem to work great for me. In my case I have two Linksys
cards using the tulip drivers. I ahve two other cards using a modified
driver that the manufacturer supplied. I have another Linksys card in my
windows machine that has been working for about a year now. It also came
with a driver for Linux. In fact, it happened to have a CD with Linux in
the package.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

The mind is like a parachute; it works much better when open.
If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.