A tail of two NICs - help needed

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Wed Aug 1 14:17:20 EDT 2001

Hi Geoff,

I've got a couple of suggestions.
First, if the isa card is  not a pnp card, I'd recommend
changing its jumpers to use a different irq that's free in your system.
Second, you could get in to your bios,
and manually alocate an irq to your pci card (over-ride automatic irq
alocation by the bios).
Hope this might help in some way.
Greg