Turbo Braille for Linux V0.4

Gene Collins collins at gene3.ait.iastate.edu
Mon Apr 30 00:35:58 EDT 2001

Interesting ideas Kirk.  It's even more interesting how some folks draw
conclussions about other people's motives, and come on a list dealing
with gnu licensed software and whine about making money.  If you like
Windows so much, go write software for it and have at it.

And lest I be further misunderstood, I did by Turbo Braile when it was a
commercial product, and would again today.  It's a fine piece of
software.  The fact that Chuck has chosen to make it available under
Linux, and I thought it appropriate to express my thanks is none of your
concern.  Your assumptions and implicit holier than thou attitude offend
me, get lost!

Gene Collins