Turbo Braille for Linux V0.4

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Sat Apr 28 20:04:34 EDT 2001

I just replaced version 0.3 with 0.4, which you may download with this
http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh/tbrl-0.4.tar.gz

It compiles without warnings now and has a lot of "clode cleanup" over the
previous version, but should be functionally about the same - no new
features.

Sorry I left it dormant for so long - I got busy with a Linux upgrade,
then with a new machine, and then with a couple of other heavy duty
projects. Those interested in Linux braille translators should probably
check in with the linux-braille mailing list. I was involved with that
list for a time, but - well - you know how it is. They mostly wanted
perfect products and I mostly wanted braille.

Feedback welcome - forward flames to /dev/null

Chuck

My web site is http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh