Redhat 7.1 Boot Disks Not Talking?

Nick Allan nallan at wdev.net
Fri Apr 27 20:18:37 EDT 2001

hmmm, I downloaded the boot.img file from octothorp have have only had
limited success.  I can get the doubletalk lt to speak, but I don't see a
speakup keymap on the list, I assume I need the keymap loaded to enable me
to use the review keys.  The review keys don't appear to be working
correctly using the "US" keymap.
I am not using the redhat 7.1 iso from octothorp, i had already downloaded
one from a local source.
Anyone got any ideas on what I can do?

 Regards Nick
nallan at wdev.net