account permissions.

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Wed Apr 25 03:06:39 EDT 2001

This may be a little off topic but,
When you're adding users, is there a way I can specify those groups in the
initial account setup? I know I can specify mail, but I want to allow
users access to telnet and ftp as well but from what I've seen, I don't
need to specify those as they're there by default.
Is this correct?
regards,
Shaun..