001 vs 1

Asmodean raul at asmodean.net
Thu Apr 19 09:54:37 EDT 2001

Sorry, I was not clear on this.  I would like to change it so that the
transport reads all the digits of the 001 like the speakout.  Sometimes
depending on what I'm doing this makes a big difference.

Raul A. Gallegos
Email: raul at asmodean.net	icq#: 5283055
msn: ragallegos at hotmail.com	aim: raulagallegos