list servers

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Wed Apr 18 13:44:15 EDT 2001

I tried majorcool with it once with debian long ago, and found it hard to
make the second alias file for lists, exim is a lot harder to work with
than sendmail, especially with redhat and linuxconf, you can do a lot
automatically with sendmail, like mail to fax, spam rejection, and setting
aliases up.
I might consider listserv lite's evaluation copy for linux, listserv is by
far the best for the task, but the most expensive to get the full version.