samba help

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Tue Apr 17 12:45:23 EDT 2001

One thing I've experienced with the \\servername issue is to always include
the share name.  At least from other linux boxes and smbclient, I had to
include the share name to avoid errors.  I've never done that from the
windows start/run command.  I always used network neighborhood or an
explicit path when I knew things were working.