speakup

Shaun Oliver shaunoliver at tpg.com.au
Mon Apr 16 07:42:58 EDT 2001

            Well, yes that's essentially true.
speakup is being developed but, as it stands,
it is available for download at the ftp site.
That site is,
ftp://linux-speakup.org and I can't remember the rest of the url sorry about
tgat.
I suggest you download the appropriate boot and root images for the distro
you wish to run.
also while you're there, download the rawrite utility rawrite.exe
rawrite however only works in dos so you may need to know some dos commands
before you proceed.
there's also a speakup package there too and I think last time I looked, it
was speakup-0.10a.tar.gz.
Hope that helps.
Shaun..