burning CD's in linux

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Sun Apr 15 23:11:03 EDT 2001

Yes, you need the scsi emulation support.  Also, even though you don't have a scsi system, include support for generic scsi as well as scsi CD-ROMS. You also need to tell lilo to use the idescsi driver on your CD-ROM burner.  I'd give you the cyntax for that, but I just shut my system down for the week, so I'll try to remember to e-mail you next Friday.  You can find a good explanation of all of this in the CD-WRITER hoto.
Greg