net access under Linux progress and questions

Brent Harding bharding at UFW2.COM
Sun Apr 15 14:42:22 EDT 2001

I got the new US Robotics 56k pro performance modem, about $80.
I haven't gotten linux reinstalled on this machine yet, but on the box it
said it supported dos windows and linux, so if it supports dos, it supports
anything unless it needs a driver in autoexec.bat or config.sys.