net access under Linux progress and questions

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Sun Apr 15 14:16:15 EDT 2001

Chuck,

Thanks, I figured you must've meant ppp-go.  How do I configure sendmail to handle my addressing problem? Also, when I set up my Ppp, the system didn't set up a ppp-off script for me.  Until now, I've been using ppp-go when I'm online, and that seems to disconnect ok.  Does anyone out there have a ppp-off script that you could send to me that would work with ppp 2.4.0? Thanks.
Greg