Tom Lehrer on ABC radio national

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Fri Apr 13 21:15:55 EDT 2001

Hi all:

My apologies.  I don't know if a radio nation program was being simulcast
on radio australia (which does happen sometimes), or if the streams
changed, but it seems that at least the music show is not being netcast.
Thanks to Bill for bringing this to my attention via an urgent phone
international phone call.

This interview is a repeat and RN does have some on-demand content, so I'll
see if I can track it down on their site.  Failing that, I will encode it
and put it up for those who want it.

Once again, I apologise about that.  Of course, for people here in Aus, it
will be on in about 5 mins (in the east), about 20 past 11 wherever you
are.

Geoff.