OT: Tom Lehrer on ABC radio national

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Fri Apr 13 09:39:35 EDT 2001

Hi all:

I know this will interest at least a few.  Amanda informed me tonight that
Tom Lehrer, that fabulous 1960's musical satirist, will be on ABC radio
national's the music show, hosted by Andrew Ford <I think>.  anyway, thanks
to Bill, I managed to track down a URL for radio national.  It is:

pnm://media1.abc.net.au/network1.rm

Don't click on this, you need to open it with trplayer.  Copy it into a ram
file if you must.

It's on at 10Am tomorrow morning (Saturday), which is 0 hours GMT Saturday
or 8Pm Eastern on Friday.  Hope that this is webcast and that it lives up
to my expectations.

Geoff.

PS: Oh yeah, that stream doesn't sound fabulous, but hopefully it will do.