mailserver

wiler at loa.com wiler at loa.com
Wed Apr 11 17:03:44 EDT 2001

well, i think acording to this file, all machines are allowed access into
the box.
no ips or machines are restricted in the hosts.deny file.
do you have to specifically give access to each machine that is trying to
connect to the machine?
At 04:29 PM 4/11/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>	This could well be a mail routing problem, in which case, I'm no expert.
But when you say that no one can telnet or ftp into the machine it may be
because you have no machines specified in your /etc/hosts.allow file. Check
the /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny files for what you are
allowing/denying for connectivity.