slackware query please.

Shaun Oliver shaunoliver at tpg.com.au
Wed Apr 11 06:54:51 EDT 2001

thanks for that chuck. right at the moment I don't need x gnome or any of
that stuff but, who needs x when u can't use it <lol>
maybe someone should start on a version of speakup for those that want x
support?
would not that be an idea that can be tossed around from time to time?
I'll leave you with that thought.
Shaun..