point-to-point problem with speak_freely

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Sat Apr 7 09:49:22 EDT 2001

Hi Geoff,
We are both using the same CVS version (after Jim Dantly's checkin) and
both versions work fine on the echo and on the reflector. Neither of us is
behind a firewall - in fact we each have simple dialup systems on the same
ISP. I have tried every variation I can think of, but am stumped. Perhaps
you are right, maybe something is broken.
Chuck