next slackware release

raul at asmodean.net raul at asmodean.net
Wed Apr 4 00:03:57 EDT 2001

It loks like it's going to be 7.20.  If you go to
ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-current you can read the
ChangeMe.txt file and see all the changes.  I'm running an originally
installed 7.10 version with heavily upgraded packages that it's pretty muh
the 7.20 release.  So far it looks pretty good.  One nice thing from 7.10
to the new one is they have added a cfs client, open ssh, open ssl,
restructured apache web server, better installpkg, and upgradepkg scripts
and the latest sudo, bind, and pine just to name a few.