Stephen Dawes sdawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca
Tue Apr 3 17:27:40 EDT 2001

If you edit the following file and remove the .map extension from speakup,
the key map will load automatically.

/etc/sysconfig/keyboard

the bottom line is usually the one that you are looking for to make the
above change to.

Good luck!

Stephen Dawes B.A. B.Sc.
Web Business Office, The City of Calgary
PHONE:  (403) 268-5527. FAX: (403) 268-6423
E-MAIL ADDRESS:  sdawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca