off topic: spam or real?

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Apr 2 10:33:01 EDT 2001

Charles:
This scare has been part of the Internet since before it was the Internet.
Truly--it goes back to the days of Compuserve, BIX, Delphi, and the Source
(which is what AOL was before it was AOL). It may be the prize winner for
longevity. And, yes, it as as bogus today as ever/.

It often surprises me how people suspend their good sense when they get
online. Do you really believe that Congress and the new Administration are
discussing hidden taxes today--when the media is chock full of stories of
mega-tax cuts? Wrong message.