what's the best editor to use with the current version of Speakup?

Dan Murphy mweeby at nycap.rr.com
Mon Sep 25 21:41:11 EDT 2000

Hi listers.
I am currently running Speakup 0.09B with Slackware 7.1.  I was just
curious as to what editors people are using that work best with Speakup.
I have found that when I was first using Speakup I was bothered by the
problem of not being able to track the cursor as easily as in Dos or
Windows, but now I seem to be able to get around that.  I am currently
experimenting with using Joe as an alternate editor in Pine.  For most
line oriented stuff I have been able to use ed.
Mostly I'm curious as to what other people are doing.

Dan Murphy
http://home.nycap.rr.com/mweeby