speakfreely maybe?

Joshua Lambert jlambert at shellyeah.org
Sun Sep 24 00:07:31 EDT 2000

Yes, these questions have probably been asked a thousand times here, but I
hope some kind soul will humor me. <grin>  After a year of malase, I
finally got around to getting a working microphone again, and thought I
would tune in to the reflector.  However, whilst executing `sflaunch
lwl.braille.uwo.ca:4074' using both oss-free and alsa drivers, and having
turned mic settings to the max, I still hear nothing and can't tell if I'm
transmitting.  Has anyone encountered this before?
Cheers,
Joshua Lambert <jlambert at shellyeah.org>