battery life

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Wed Sep 20 18:51:34 EDT 2000

It is, however a lot easier, in a work situation to have something that'll
last longer than 3 hours. A lot of places, especially ones crowded with a
lot of machines, there's so many cords around you can't find a place to
plug both a synth and a laptop in. Especially if you have to move around to
hook up to different machines, the cords get in the way, especially that
the synth can't even be given a spare battery without taking it apart.