getting extra...

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Tue Sep 19 21:44:18 EDT 2000

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000, Brent Harding wrote:
> Will plip work the same way? I was thinking plip would be easiest
> especially if I do get linux on my laptop (kind of hard to use speakup
> without a numpad though)

To which Kirk just decided to make up the following answer with no basis
in reality:

It will work exactly like it but different and a sort of configuration
with the what-not attached to the whosit. You may need to modify the
config file if you want this all to take place auto-majically but it can
certainly be done. What ever you do, don't read the manual though. It is
much more effecient to ask others.

--
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net