Connecting to the Net

Moshe Segal msegal at ameritech.net
Wed Sep 13 19:53:49 EDT 2000

All right.  I have got Slackware with Speakup installed on my PC.  By some
miracle, though I ended up having to delete my DOS/Win98 partition, since
my second hard drive was not recognized by setup, Windows seems not to have
been destroyed, but exists on the new Fat32 partition I created as /dev/hda1.

Now, How do I get Linux to dial in to the internet, so that I can start
having the old semblance of a shell account.  At this point, RTFM will not
serve, because I can't find any man pages or help entries on how to do
it.  Speedy response is appreciated.  Rgds.
	Moshe