dsl and the confusedness the howto brings about various protocols

Frank J. Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Tue Sep 12 04:07:59 EDT 2000

Amen brotha...  Puting anything on the internet is insecure.  I don't know
what the conserns would be.  I was thinking that you maybe have the chance
of hacking the interface.  Who the hell know's.  Someone?

Hey where the hell have you been lately anyway?  Did my ugly face scare
you off.  We all have been looking for you.  The reflector has been pretty
quiet these days.  So here's the plug for anyone who wants to chat.
Point your speakfreely at lwl.braille.uwo.ca:4074

FC