speakup and kernels higher than 2.4-test3

Jacob Schmude <Jacob Schmude jacobs at ncinter.net
Sun Sep 10 22:00:16 EDT 2000

Hi
	Has anyone had any success with speakup on a kernel higher than
2.4.0-test3? I'm currently trying to compile it with 2.4.0-test7. The patching
 goes well, but there is all sorts of errors during actual compilation. They consist mainly of undefined reference errors. I have the speakup-0.09b.tar.gz file and used the 2.3 patch from that.

 Currently, I'm stuck with emacspeak, and want speakup back, but I want the 2.4 features.