Voice Synthesizers and now tripple talk

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Sun Sep 10 15:21:30 EDT 2000

Oh, cool. How does one know which driver a nic is compatible with, if it's
a generic brand?
My friend has pci cards that come with a cd-rom, from 3-com, I believe
device manager calls it a 3c-595, and he uses the same ISP I use, none of
us got dsl yet, waiting on the telco to finish running lines to their end,
and whatever else they have to do. The utilities install themself in
windows, are these kind of cards plug-and-play? There's no pcipnp tools for
linux, just isapnp.