Voice Synthesizers and now tripple talk

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Sat Sep 9 17:50:18 EDT 2000

The usb though, really doesn't sound too good. The internal tripple talk
could maybe work. Could I run it as if it were a double talk PC? Is there a
way to get an external battery or something for a dectalk, if I need it
longer than it lasts? Is there a battery operated device I could plug it's
charger in to that would do the trick, as finding outlets with lots of
cords and junk in the way isn't too easy. especially if you have to move
with it.