cdrdao dependencies

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.eu.org
Fri Sep 8 21:23:31 EDT 2000

You have to use some --with options now this is from memory
./configure --with-pcctsinclude=/usr/include/pccts --with-pccts-bin=/usr/bin
do a ./configure --help or download the statically linked binary off the cdrdao
home page :-) It does build. Really it does.
You need the pccts package installed and telll it the includes are in
/usr/include/pccts I assume Debian here.

Regarding the copy of trn, I just install the Debian package but I don't
know what you run, if slackware surely they have it packaged.

Regards, Kerry.