cdrdao dependencies

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Fri Sep 8 12:48:04 EDT 2000

Hi Kerry,

I'm actually trying to install this myself, and when I do the configure, it
eventually tells me that I don't have pccts installed. However, I got the
package from Debian (using apt-get); it gave the same error. So I got the
source and made it and copied all the binaries from that to /usr/bin. Tried
configure again and got the same error, that it couldn't find an
installation of pccts. So what am I missing?

On a related note, the latest version of trn tells me it can't find the gnu
C libraries, which seems like an odd thing for it to say. ...

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV
Email: davros at ycardz.com
Voice mail: 877-791-5298