cvs

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Thu Sep 7 21:35:53 EDT 2000

My isp is like that, I have an ip address, and no name. It even gets as bad
as mail bouncing from certain sites. I've gotten bounce mail on lists
erroring something like can't find hostname from IP address. Then it gets
in to secondary mx to retry my system when it's down if I have a name, as
linux will want to send mail as that name, and my isp doesn't permit