cdrdao dependencies

Gorgotek Systems gorgotek at gte.net
Thu Sep 7 20:03:06 EDT 2000

Its not on the standard RedHat 6.2 distribution, but is on the RedHat
6.2 Power Tools cd. The RPM's are:

gtk---1.0.3pre1-3.i386.rpm		1622436 Feb 24  2000
gtk---devel-1.0.3pre1-3.i386.rpm	 674610 Feb 24  2000

find . -name '*' -print -exec rpm -qpl {} \; |grep libgtkmm

/usr/lib/libgtkmm-1.0.so.7.0.0
/usr/lib/libgtkmm.so
./TRANS.TBL does not appear to be a RPM package
query of ./TRANS.TBL failed

find . -name '*' -print -exec rpm -qpl {} \; |grep libgdkmm

/usr/lib/libgdkmm-1.0.so.0
/usr/lib/libgdkmm-1.0.so.0.1.0
/usr/lib/libgdkmm.so
./TRANS.TBL does not appear to be a RPM package
query of ./TRANS.TBL failed

Greg Keto